Construction and installation technology of cabinet quartz s
Writer： admin Time：2019-12-19 22:06 Browse：℃
At present, quartz stone on the market has become a commonly used material for cabinet countertops. The processing and installation of quartz stone countertops is a manual work. If the installation is improper, it will not only affect the surface of the cabinet countertops, but also indirectly affect the overall quality and quality of the cabinets. Service life.
In order to ensure the quality of the countertop, the following points should be paid attention to during the construction and installation process:
1. Essential tools for site construction and installation
1. Angle grinder (a steel grinder)
2. Water mill (resin grinding disc)
3. Hand drill
4. Screwdriver bit and diamond drill bit (φ35,φ25,φ15)
5. Jig saw
6. Small blade
7. Neutral bonding glue (transparent, white)
8. Same color glue (transparent, white)
9. Hardener, toner
10. Triangular glass fixture
11. Wiring socket
12. Film and tape
2. On-site construction and installation
1. Valuable items such as electrical appliances (range hood, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator) that have been installed on site should be protected with film and tape.
2. Use a level to check the flatness of the on-site kitchen cabinets. When installing, ensure that the bottom surface is absolutely flat. Check whether the countertop is consistent with the on-site size. If there is an error, correct it.
3. A gap of 3.5mm between the edge of the countertop and the wall must be ensured, and the adjustment during installation and the expansion of the countertop by thermal expansion and contraction should be used, and the gap should be filled with adhesive (glass glue, etc.).
4. After placing the countertop and back wall, perform partial adjustments and modifications, and tap to check whether there is any dangling. Small dangling can be padded with adhesive glue at the bottom. If it is severely uneven, stop the installation, adjust the kitchen cabinet or trim the countertop Until it is leveled.
5. Remove the adjusted countertop, and apply adhesive (glass glue, etc.) on the side panel where the under-counter mat and the kitchen cabinet are connected.
6. Large surface joints are required on-site for L-shaped countertops or extra-long countertops. If necessary, strong glass clamps can be used to clamp the two large surfaces and squeeze the gap. The joints must be clean and dry, and the colored glue should be evenly applied to the needs. For the joints, when pressing the two countertops, move the countertop back and forth to squeeze the gap to be small and tidy, and ensure the flatness between the two plates. After about 10-15 minutes, use a small blade to scrape the joint surface The oozing glue.
It is especially important to note that it is not advisable to polish the surface of the joint, especially the dark color series. Polishing is absolutely prohibited. Polish the surface and use a 100mm wide residual material under the joint to strengthen the warranty.
7. Use bonding glue (glass glue, etc.) to bond the back wall, and evenly spread the color-adjusted bonding glue on the bottom of the back wall, put the back wall on the cabinet, and then rub the back wall left and right, about 10-15 Wipe off the leaking glue within minutes, and do not use the same color glue to connect the back wall, because the adhesive (glass glue, etc.) has a certain toughness and will not cause cracking or fracture.
8. After about 10-15 minutes, you can wipe off the excess adhesive with water or detergent.
9. Try to avoid opening holes on site. If you want to open holes, you must strictly follow the opening method specified by the company, supporting the bottom and ensuring rounded corners. If you want to open a hole, you must stick it on the back wall after connecting.
10. Use a blade to scrape off the residual glue on the surface and clean it thoroughly.
11. Adhesive glue is usually available in white, black and transparent. If the customer really needs surface polishing (light color series) for large-surface joints, the joint glue can be changed to "fast dry" glue of the same color (brand recommendation: EPOXY), and the adhesive glue (glass glue, etc.) must have anti-corrosion Mildew, antibacterial, can reduce colloid blackening.